Kraftzone [F2] screenshot/uploader
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Kraftzone [F2] screenshot/uploader  (Read 3644 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kraftzone [F2] screenshot/uploader
« on: November 03, 2012, 06:31:33 pm »
I can't take full credit for this mod, its mainly a hack of an largely unknown client mod called picbox. I've improved it and made it work for Kraftzone. My original idea for this mod was that it would allow a user to select there own image upload site or provide ftp details for the mod to upload too. However since finding someone already had done this mod, I've just done the easy thing and change it up a bit, and also no need to make an account.

Changes include using jpg format, and preset quality control instead of .png, by default minecraft saves screenshots as .png which are very high quality lossless, however the size per screenshot is pretty high and when uploading that, its just not as fast as a jpg at high quality.

I might offer some other versions of the mod with varying jpg quality, or the full .png support again, but for now this is testing.

Install the mod like most other minecraft mods, ie delete META-INF chuck extracted .zip files into the minecraft.jar  ..or use mcpatcher on the mod .zip (my prefered method)

Go in game and press F2 (this will save a screenshot as normal), it will also say "Uploading screenshot..." (depend on your upload speed) you will then get a url sent back to you for you to use to look at and share like on this forum :D

VERY FAST, none of this bullshit finding your taken screenshot in the minecraft screenshot folder converting to jpg and finding some crappy image upload site  :D  You can see why I wanted this mod now :)

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:00:49 pm by Koolio »

SantaKlaws

• View Profile
Re: Kraftzone [F2] screenshot/uploader
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 06:53:22 pm »
Nice mod, but if people don't want to download this, goto mineimg.com. It's a free site, just select the photo and upload in a few seconds.

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 06:56:18 pm »
intresting mod, going to try that now
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 06:57:26 pm »
Dude I can upload a screenshot from in-game at the press of a friggin button now, who wouldn't want this mod not me :P

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 09:12:28 pm »
am i suposed to be able to click the link?
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story