My rant about Kraft Zone
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: My rant about Kraft Zone  (Read 4424 times)

applejackswords

• View Profile
My rant about Kraft Zone
« on: October 20, 2012, 10:52:03 pm »
Alright, so I ask a support for help and they don't respond for about 30 minutes and when they do they don't even help. Well this is just an example, I noticed that they're a little amount of support. Staff can only do so much, several players want to world edit something but staff can't be able to do that. Then when support do get on they either get on for about 10 minutes and then they have to deal with players wanting help. Then they don't know whom to help. The thing is that support don't get on that much such as central, or Naruto. I want Kraftzone to get more support. I mean sure Thomas and Miver are coming back but then they only can help 2 people at a time out of about 25 ( Because that's basically the amount of players we get daily). Try to give staff a bit more commands such as world edit so that players can get what they want. Alright I'm done with that. Now my second rant, its with the players such as godfathr, brandonpkc, slyguy47 etc... Atleast stop trying to be asses on kraftzone because then people such as godfathr will be like" Her der, hacker much, god apples hehe. Do you even know what that means. Google it kid" Shut up, stop your bitching, you got killed deal with don't go raging in caps say OMFG GIVE IT BACK, then shout out a staff or supports name constantly. This is my rant 
:P

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My rant about Kraft Zone
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 11:50:38 pm »
I don't know how much WorldEdit help players get on other servers, but I think here at Kraftzone players needs and wants are taken care of pretty well in my opinion.

Mind you I don't play on other servers :)

And I don't just give out WorldEdit just because of a lack of support or players with it are not around to help all the time.

The big problem with players wanting WorldEdit help is that a lot do not even have a clue as to how it works. They just think oh move that here, or flatten this.. easy .... they don't understand that those with WorldEdit actually need more specific instructions that only those who take the time to actually learn how WE works even on a basic level would understand. Ie marking out 2 opposite locations of a cuboid one top and one bottom, such that anyone they ask will easily see what locations and what needs to be done, and can get it done a lot quicker,  without having to get into a conversion explaining and asking more questions to do this every freaking time.

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 01:25:15 am »
i agree with koolio, some player just know that worldedit can move stuff but doesnt know how it works, and problem with staff getting WE is that some might abuse it and crash the server *cough* central *cough* and it's even harder without WorldeditGUI which mojang screwed up and made it so it has frame freezes which is annoying
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 03:25:22 am »
If only there was some brave, handsome, free, server host who could handle big WE's without lag. Hmmmm :P

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 04:48:38 am »
advertiser banbanban jk

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 04:59:07 am »
"WorldeditGUI which mojang screwed up and made it so it has frame freezes which is annoying"

Actually that's fixed now.

bluedudex2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 05:00:23 am »
ok then!