Someone be hackin people
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Someone be hackin people  (Read 3810 times)

BrandonPKC

• View Profile
Someone be hackin people
« on: September 10, 2012, 01:36:32 am »
Today, someone hacked my account. Idk how they got my password, I never said it out in public, but i lost 2mil, a stack of diamond blocks, a bunch of diamond armor and stuff, I'd like to get them back, and I suspect onceunited and ugly_fix_i, they both have 1mil. I know that sounds ridiculous, but they havent had that money ever. they've always had 200-500k. Admins, please restore my stuff, and help me.

brickmaster42

• I AM A BOSS
    • View Profile
Re: Someone be hackin people
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 01:44:21 am »
This is bs. Dude, I think you accidentally bought something expensive then sold your money so you. An get it ALL back. Dude, 4132austin killed you and some1 said you got scammed. Either one
BULL SHIT
TheBoss

BrandonPKC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 02:34:17 am »
I was on sly's server for 2 hours. apparently, "I" was on the server when dead got on, he was smart enough to alert me. I had already lost all of my valuable stuff, I had saved my discs. But anyway, Koolio, please see if you can find who's doing it, its happening to deadchampion43 too.

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 04:12:51 am »
well i can find out what the ip's are and the 2 other people had the same ip if i remember correctly
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

brickmaster42

• I AM A BOSS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 01:24:57 pm »
OK THAT'S NOT BS SOMEONE STOLR MY GOD ARMOR WTF OMFG I WANT IT BACK IT WASN'T WIKK MY LITTLE BRO CAUSE HE NEVER KNEW MY PASSWORD WTF BLUE PLEASE DO SOMETHIG
TheBoss