HappyToe12
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: HappyToe12  (Read 4545 times)

brickmaster42

• I AM A BOSS
    • View Profile
HappyToe12
« on: September 05, 2012, 09:22:56 pm »
HappyToe12 is nonstop threatening me. Oh, Im gonna post a screen of you spamming! Shawnos fuckin awesome If you keep saying that Im gonna kill you! Why are you spamming! STFU BRICK! And Im gonna report you for saying something 4 times every 10 minutes! GOD! Im just saying, Happys almost as bad as Shawno. I admit, I spammed a couple times. BUt I got muted for it. I paid the price but HappyToe12 wants me banned. So, I know this could ruin my staff apply and chances of me getting staff, but, he is an asshole. Really. I think he should be temp. banned for threatening. Please comment besides HAPPY
TheBoss

brickmaster42

• I AM A BOSS
    • View Profile
Re: HappyToe12
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 09:23:14 pm »
He also cant stop calling me shitface
TheBoss

HappyToe12

• I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 09:27:41 pm »
Ok this is a bunch of lies i do admit threatening to post spam pics of him and i am going to post spam pics of him but other than that its all lies and i did say shawnos awesome NOT fucking awesome i only called him a shitface because he tp killed me and than said that he slept with my mom and stuck his dick up ass.So this is just a bunch of lies
I WANT MEMBER+ AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

Acerbus

• "Acerbus Praeteritus, Lucidus Posterus."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 09:29:07 pm »
This is false, if anyone was in the right in this argument on the server, it was Happy, as he was trying to end it, while Wikk and Brick were only trying to accelerate it. The disagreement was started between Shawno, Happy, Wikk, and Brick. Shawno left before it got to bad, probably trying to stop before he got rebanned, Happy was simply trying to get Brick and Wikk to stop spamming chat with hateful comments after Shawno left. I feel Brick and Wikk deserve either a temp ban, or at least, an extended mute for their actions.

Thank you for reading,

Acerbus555.
"Acerbus Praeteritus, Lucidus Posterus."

LunarBrick

• The Dirt Lord appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 12:05:31 am »
I agree with Happy and Acer.
Think dirt is useless? Think again.

brickmaster42

• I AM A BOSS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 01:25:55 am »
Uhm, that is disgusting. Wow. I would curse every once in a while, but not THAT bad. And happy was always a jerk, and just since he's your friend, write the TRUTH
TheBoss

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 02:46:09 am »
thats a nice screenshot, it tells the truth, that this is nothing and we should ignore this.
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story