Just feel
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Just feel  (Read 7912 times)

o0Julia0o

• View Profile
Just feel
« on: March 18, 2018, 05:08:58 pm »
hey - just wan´t to get you some (hopingly) good old feeling:

For me some things had led to wan´t me playing Minecraft again. On this way the old trailer had offered me some memories. But the most - some feelings. Watch - and maybe feel it.

Julia :)

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Just feel
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 08:14:40 am »
 :-\  :'(  :)  :D  :o :o :o :o :o :o What a goofy tractor trailer, i cannot believe this thing exists as i played the game all the time and thought really more then just a sad sap of chuckle nuggets to get this game by. What ever though, makes me sad to think of this game just hungry for cash.

Story mode is a perment nasty dump on the face of minecraft, i got my own thoughts on the lack of regard to sell some   scrap to get a profit off the game, but really its disgusting, gritty, and makes me want to actually vomit and not eat or sleep with extreme distress to believe that people are that insane and delusional in there mind to just throw out wraped used toliet paper and people actually wipe there butt with it and then use regular toliet paper to wipe there butt again (HEHE!! if you get it). ok ill tell: sell me minecraft story mode (used toliet paper) when i need toliet paper (minecraft). Lol pwease :( make-a-me sad.

this is no good in life how people need a penny, they claim they need to eat to, like how about atleast for starters if you want to be a waste of life scamp doodling atleast do something reasonably inspiring, who ever contributed to such convoluted nonsense profit, i hope they feel good about themselves, like im sure if you made them play there own work; it would be like rubbing a dogs nose in its own poop. hehe!

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Just feel
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 01:53:30 am »
Minecraft storymode: the triggering

If I ever release a cough finished' game, I'll be sure to make sure it has no storymode sheepman :D Nothing that is released afterwards as some sort of cash grab on the popularity and parents/relatives who don't know what to buy as a gift but hear the child likes to play x, and they just saw an x: storymode that looks kinda mundane and safe to buy :D

Honestly minecraft storymode I never even had enough interest to see what it was all about.. I figured there were youtubers that made more interesting minecraft adventures to follow for children than any official storymode.