An overdue confession
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: An overdue confession  (Read 15659 times)

Nytalix

• Staff
  • [Insert meme]
    • View Profile
An overdue confession
« on: November 26, 2016, 08:32:09 am »
Greetings everyone

Blue or formally known as "iceAOS" here, and as the subject reads, I have an overdue confession to make. I'm a guy not really a girl.
I was just pretending and all that crap. I was so immature back then and was unable to think clearly so I posed as a female on the server.
In fact, some of you might of knew all along since the way I constructed my senteces back then.

So, a lot of you might be asking 'Why only confess it now?' I was scared, thinking of what Koolio, Kott, Pepsi, and all the other members would have thought.
I'm really sorry for lying to all of you specially Snow...

But some of you might think that this post is pointless, but over the years Kz has left much of an impression on me that I had to go back and confess. Its only
fitting if I did.
Mess with the best, die with the rest

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: An overdue confession
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 05:49:52 pm »
Welcome back ice ... lol the guilt

"In fact, some of you might of knew all along since the way I constructed my senteces back then."

Nope I just thought you didn't speak english that well, or maybe just assumed you didn't care about typos  :)

Haven't seen SnowAOS for ages and he was from similar part of the world as you, I always thought you were both related actually.

Anyway no regrets you still did a good job being a staff member for the server helping etc and that's really all that counted afaic.

Kott? are you next for an overdue confession? :D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 05:59:10 pm by Koolio »

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 09:25:56 pm »
XD XD XD XD XD

Thats hilarious XD literally but atleast we all know now. 

:o so if the story i know of snow is true, poor fella :( thats the only sad part.

poor fella:SnowAOS
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 11:49:45 pm by RGB Sheepman »

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 04:16:31 am »
Nah it's ok mane lol. Doesn't matter to me, like Koolio said you still did a good job.

Currently waiting on kott now lol
I cant really build anything.

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 02:03:45 pm »
Ice your gender doesn't matter. You still did a good job as the lady above me here said..
And Koolio, you've spoken to me on Teamspeak since I was 12-13, thought it was obvious enough (FEMALE) Also would pull a non-binary joke but those are kind of dead by now
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 04:13:11 pm »
yes of course you know I know that Kott, I was just stirring with you jeez  8)

and a non-binary joke?.. not even sure wtf that is, but stirring with people is not dead, see pepsi laughed :D

btw the reason I said it was that I was thinking maybe you might have a confession about secretly banning players or griefing or something I dunno :P

yeh I'm stirring things still, I'll stop now :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 04:15:30 pm by Koolio »

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 07:52:24 pm »
Non-binary = person without gender or whatever
I actually spent my days fixing griefed houses & trying my hardest to get rid of some players that were toxic little asses lol
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 09:48:42 pm »
I actually spent my days fixing griefed houses & trying my hardest to get rid of some players that were toxic little asses lol

yeh I do know you also helped on the server and did fix griefed areas, the staff board still has reports you made on players for griefing and players you had to ban and why etc.

I think you just gained a bit of a reputation for abusing your staff powers at times, and I don't think you could dispute that which is why I was having fun with the confession thing :D

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 12:50:23 am »
"as the lady above me" lmaooo I hate you but yes kott could even be described as a bob, for anyone who remembers him. You had quite the reputation on kraftzone, you were the person who always spit life into kz in the stale-er moments :P
And eh Koolio wanna bump my rank back up on here? I wouldn't mind going through the old staff threads. Even more nostalgia I've been craving during my menstrual cycles

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 02:56:05 am »
"even more nostalgia I've been craving during my menstrual cycles" lost my breath lmfaooooo
And Koolio what are you on about I never got reported?

sike
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 01:22:27 pm »
And eh Koolio wanna bump my rank back up on here? I wouldn't mind going through the old staff threads.

Yeh sure

SnowAOS

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 08:54:08 am »
I only cared about it for atleast 1 week(after-confession) before since I was only 12 years old that time, I was also immature and pretty stupid. I appreciate your confession though it did take you 4 years before you decided to do it. I don't talk here that much since I only had 2 friends I frequently spoke to. Anyway, what story is sheep talking about?? :-[
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 09:02:30 am by SnowAOS »

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2017, 07:40:08 pm »
Not sure why but when I type "There" on my phone.... well yeah.
...sly?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 08:03:40 pm »
hehe

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 10:03:30 pm »
pepsi love 4 sly. some funny stuff, i though this was about her juices in the crisper. hehe

though not really a story to snow, more like an overreading i remeber in the time were we were building this one place in world 1.6 it was spose to be like somekind of arena for mob arena/somekind of new minigame thing but really dident all go well, and something happend were you logged on and ice left you started talking to kott about how you loved ice. hehe! you were like "i love her" and i was like damn, sad peanuts. I think thats when you quit also becuase you were sad that you wanted to play just to see ice.  Something funny like that.