Kraftzone maps...
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Kraftzone maps...  (Read 11432 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kraftzone maps...
« on: October 24, 2015, 03:01:31 pm »
I'm going to miss running the server as I've said many times before it was fun but for anyone asking if I'll come back to running a public minecraft server again, as much as I sometimes feel like doing it, its very unlikely and that is why I'm letting you all have the maps you built on.

So here we go...  (green warp commands just so you know which map that was)

World18 -Size: 2.31gb  (April2015 -> To the end /world18 // 1.8 )
World17_amp -Size: 2.64gb (Dec2013 -> To the end /wilderness // 1.7)
World -Size:  3.54gb  (April2013 -> To the end /survival // 1.5)

Kraftzone2_world -Size: 3.47gb  (June2012 -April2013  /freebuild // 1.2.5)
Kraftzone_world -Size: 1.76gb  (Dec2011-June2012 // 1.0)

Kraftwars.net   -Size 700mb (Factions server map)

Not listed are skyblock, cityworldv1/v2, quake world, survival game maps, skyspawn, the nether worlds and the end world maps.

Might add those on later but most of those weren't main player building maps, most were server game maps, so for now the above will have to do.

As for plugins, while short of giving away the entire server setup I'm only providing the plugin data folders for..  Towny, Mychunk , WorldGuard and Essentials (Excludes player files as they contained ip's, still provides public warps) you will have to get the plugins, at least all things protected can remain that way. (I do advise using those plugin protections if you start a server without having certain things disabled, some builds have lava/fire etc that without worldguard area blocking  etc you might find entire buildings burnt, melted, flooded etc  )

I think that should keep any of you busy recreating kraftzone for your own personal server if you want. Its not everything but it should help. If you need setting up help etc you can ask on the forum, if you are wanting access to more files\plugins etc you can pm and I'll think about it. Otherwise all help/guides etc can be asked on the forum or search engine :)

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/  and https://www.spigotmc.org/ have all the plugins and server files you need.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:44:46 pm by Koolio »

Komaquest

• View Profile
Re: Kraftzone maps...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 08:06:49 pm »
Thank you so much koolio, it will let me relive KZ for one last and final time. Thank you for everything. Again. <3

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 09:31:43 pm »
*grab* :)

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 07:08:50 pm »
Now How do I download these. I wanna download1.8world and you already know my brain cant don diddly handle this.

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 10:03:31 pm »
woombo go to world18 and click the word, its highlighted in blue then from there it should be a winrar file so open that up go to %appdata% then place the folder from winrar into saves

Domo579

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 10:40:08 pm »
This server was amazing! I'm gonna miss all the fun times had here. Me and my friends wish it were still up and we wish we could have done something to keep it up, but with school and all... I'm happy that koolio made a great server and I hope we all can find another great server to satisfy the needs to replace KZ. :) :( :)

SubResistance

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 09:46:22 pm »
Ikr

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2015, 09:32:56 pm »
@Domo579 Thanks, though you can't replace KZ not unless you find another me to run it ofc :)