I didn't see this comeing
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: I didn't see this comeing  (Read 5048 times)

Senpai_Sensai

• Staff
    • View Profile
I didn't see this comeing
« on: September 30, 2015, 02:38:09 am »
Mister sheep sugjested to me I start thinking about collage to become an arcutect in reall life or a carpenter or something in the traid. So that's what I tried out. 2 weeks ago I filled out an application to a community collage but the closest one is 1  1/2 hours away. Yesterday I got my letter and I was accepted. I've been bussy and getting ready to leave. I don't know if I will be near anywhere with internet. But if my absence is to long and I get demoted I understand the descition. I'll find a McDonalds if I have to get on for just 10 mins to 30mins just to post how everything is going. I know soon I will be able to get on for atleast an hour or more to build online with yall. I just hope the server doesn't get shut down before then. Before that does happen though I would like the world maps I build on *my world map and the asteroid complex map* I'm gona miss you guys and I'm gona miss playing online here on Minecraft. Atleast I know I'll be using MC for building ideas. I'm so nurvis, scaried, excided, courius about what my furture will hold.

I love all you guys and I'm gona miss all you. I'll try to be on as soon as possible.

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
Re: I didn't see this comeing
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 04:47:37 am »
Wow congratulations senpai. College is quite a comitment. I still have about a year until I start college lol. I wish you the best of luck dude and hope to hear from you soon.
I cant really build anything.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 10:28:49 am »
Don't worry on the demotion I pretty much lost interest in preening inactive staff ranks a while ago, so your rank is fine :D

Also for your builds if you want them saving out to schematic just do a worldedit selection of the area, then

//copy
//schem save mcedit <filename>   

where <filename> has the prefix of your username, like "senpai_asteroid"

Let me know when you have them all saved and I'll zip it up for you.

I keep regular server backups of all the maps aswel so is always that to if you need the whole map files.

Anyway good luck with the course man.

Senpai_Sensai

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 02:50:20 am »
TX guys I was talking with mister sheep today a lot has happened my first week of collage!! Im glad I'm staying really close to a McDonalds. So on the Weekends I'm gona be able to to play mc. Yesterday I wasn't on cause I was studying. Collage is a blast!! I work part time now as a apprentice for carpentry work. I'm loving it. On my first day I took a test (honors geometry) I took it and my teacher though a doosh move on him he failed me because he thought I cheated. So I asked him to change the answers and questions around and have me take the test again. I gave it back to him and I passed. I told him "Don't underestimate my knolage in geometry I can bloody teach the class." So the next day he left a side note that I was to teach and the subjects where *Stoichiometry, and trigonometry* and he wanted me to solve an equation that was use of pathagerium therum in a circle to find the radius and the circumference of the hole problem.  On Friday he gave everyone a test and he told me everyone passed and he would like me to be his fill in when hes sick. That's just one class out of the 4 I have pertaining to building and architecture. My other 3 classes where geo-history and geography and the other is architecture. In my architecture class I had an assignment to draw or come up with an idea of a build the resembals  an animal or animals. I told mister sheep that my idea more redneck of a cabin home with a duckblind down below.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:53:44 am by Senpai_Sensai »

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 01:17:15 am »
Lol "I can bloody teach the class" I hated geometry in 9th grade and it was fairly difficult and now I'm taking trigonometry and its a bitch. But good luck tho, and have fun lol
I cant really build anything.