∆ What can I say...
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: ∆ What can I say...  (Read 17534 times)

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
Re: ∆ What can I say...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 09:07:06 pm »
*screams OMG KRAFTZONE GAME DUDEEEEE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE HYPE RIGH NOW
insanity

Komaquest

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2015, 05:30:21 am »
My God...its finally been done. Kraftzone is gone... So many memories. So many friends and enemies have been made here. Im gonna miss this server. :-\ I still remember when I first joined back in 2012...as Pinecrest. Back when the server was full all the time, where it took around 6 mins just to get in... Thank You Koolio, So Goddamn much. You made this server so amazing, a true work of art. Where friends could just mess around for fun. You made that all possible. This was the last place where I could play MC in peace and the last reason to play... And I just need to thank you.
A memorial of anyone who made a little bit of KZ history:
Dilly2k
Cyber_StormX2
Time_Sketch
Johnny
Extaccy....
XxDARKxSPARTANxX
And most importantly...Koolio
(By the way theres like 47 other people as well  :P )
Thanks again Koolio for everything. From putting up with my shit a little while back, to hosting probably one of the best servers ever. *Tips Fedora* Thank you from Pinecrest to Komaquest to now Quon Grene (Sp00ky Edition)  :) :-\ :P
And thank you everyone who was a friend, or just made me have a good time. You da real MVP. You were the few who joined Millway, and who stuck through extaccys reign of terror. Thank you so much as well. :P (Now I should really get back to the report I need to type...)

Kaleb

• oh kill em
    • View Profile
    • Bruhhh
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2015, 06:05:19 am »
Hey koolio I hate to see the server go... I know I was never on........ But I loved this server..... I would have been on more if I would have not have made my own server I am really sorry about the server lot of love for you all.

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 12:35:36 am »
Gone

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2020, 09:24:05 am »
Wrote a bunch of crap here that I had a point but I guess it just come across too mean. But my point is;

Like server might move on; but did it have to have the plug pulled? Like sure Kz was on life support and I never felt like it had to be pulled like it did. You ask me this stint with the cancer clowns actually costed the server more then you could realize. I mean don't get me wrong Koolio I feel like it bettered you in life. Not worrying about minecraft server as an older man; but did you really have to pull the plug?

it was tandem when you gave up also as you let anybody just run rampid and do whatever they wanted. Even when I first joined you use to care; but by the time I had my support rank you gave up. Diden't care anymore; pretty much let your personal feelings make all your judgement. What a crappy decision. Most of these clowns haven't returned either; they were the clowns WHO BURIED THE SERVER. think about all who returned; Might never knew this even happened.

Not that it prevents people from moving on getting lives; kind of what I did when zone went down after this. It devastated me very badly. And I mean it kind of had an effect on the server even to date.

I don't know what to keep writing without going too far; or just straight up having to stop. This server was more then just you Koolio. People coming back all these years; what can you say?  Moments in life to comeback to now after all this time
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:10:30 am by WwMwWwMwWwMwWwMwWwMwW »

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2020, 09:27:32 pm »
sheepman you need you let it go dude, you took it more seriously than you needed to, you also wrote some stuff on here I was going to reply to until you deleted it, anyway the server has been up and down for various reasons..I've kind of explained before some reasons why its gone down, can you not just accept it for what it is.

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2020, 10:51:50 pm »
Seriously. I am just being a drama queen. I don't think anything other then life and what really happens, could happen.

I just get emotions that run over me of a time and place that is now; its a strange feeling and kind of unrealistic but just to explain; like I just feel like some people being connected here and even how stuff has gone over time just makes me literally think could have been more. But I've got to be real.

Everyones got a life to live; gotta eat some how so I mean yeah but its just my personal feelings I can't let go. Weird to explain how I truly feel as its a bit of a story but its just a place.

Seriously I am sorry and thank you for being patient with me. Its very hard to explain how I feel but I just need to move on; which is weird because I feel like I do but sometimes it comes back around. Such is life.

I mean I forget you are still here and so are others but I just felt like zone was always the place to relate to people. But who knows ;) I am pretty funny and I don't mean all the stuff I say in pretense; as who knows really. I just make myself believe zone could have been more. I just need to start a new chapter here. 

Sorry for being mean to you; its really just me. I just got some stuff to figure out which life has been getting better for me; so I just need to cool out. Sorry again. :)

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:57:02 pm by WwMwWwMwWwMwWwMwWwMwW »