Making a CSGO clan. write back if interested
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Making a CSGO clan. write back if interested  (Read 4439 times)

vinmeistr

• View Profile
Making a CSGO clan. write back if interested
« on: October 02, 2015, 06:24:02 pm »
so not to recently I started to get into csgo. currently a gold nova master. I want to work with a team/clan so I can rank up much faster and not play with randoms. if you are interested in a opportunity like this keep in mind this im making a serious clan. (a sweaty clan) yes. so reply to this post if your interested or hop on the kraftzone teamspeak to talk to me about it. im very active now on teamspeak so yeah. I'm still working on a name so ill take your ideas. :) thanks for reading and im looking forward for your recruitment.

my steam id is: BlitzCreed
-Vinmeistr: mess with the best die like the rest.! jk i cant, im a staff...

Sebbacus

• View Profile
Re: Making a CSGO clan. write back if interested
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 12:29:34 pm »
interested, was master guardian 1 but ranked down cos some friends of mine got vac banned and for some reason that affects my rank, now i think im nova 3 but havent played in about 2 weeks, been too busy on gmod, planning to get back into it, infact im going up to london in 3mins to get some steam vouchers about £100 i was thinking for skins on cs:go. my steam name is : Sebbacus , im in the kraftzone steam group. add me as a friend and invite me to the group, i would be interested in a cs:go team and have been in teams before but they have never really worked out. add me.
Fire melts ice :P