Build team?
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Build team?  (Read 4143 times)

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
Build team?
« on: August 25, 2015, 06:22:44 am »
Heyy GUYS!! I have an idea.. how about we make a build team for the server. Essentially, the build team would have to make server projects, help new players, and help on to make themed builds.  :D I don't know if anyone is interested but I think the ideal number for this team would be at least 10 good builder.

Builders  - should be able to build ( any kind of style i.e medieval, modern, simple, punk, ect)

- should be able to help players in need ( building their first house, building towns)

- should be able to give ideas to server projects and participate in the process of build

- should help make the server builds

If you wanna apply for this team, please make an application ( down below )

Should include: IGN

Building style: i.e medieval, modern, simple, punk, more

Some screenshots or coordinates for your builds: i.e for coords only: 1. x: y: z:     < First build
                                                                                                                      2. x: y: z:     < Second Build
                                                                                                                      3.
                                                                                                                      ..and so on

Something you want to say that might enhance your chances ;)

These applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:

1. The details on the builds
             2. The presentation of the build
             3. The rating of the build by other players ( Staff )

Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ ):

How do I apply?
Simply make an application on the bottom of this post, including everything up top. Which includes: your In-game name ( IGN ), building style and some screenshots of your builds.

Do I have to help make server projects?
Essentially, yes. As a member of this team, you have to help out or give ideas to support the builders' ideas.

Does redstone contractions count as builds?
In fact, it does. In many server projects, we can use redstone to make it more alive. If you are good and you have potential with redstone, apply now!

Can non-Staff members join this team?
Yes, this team is for everyone who are good builders. Building ain't for everyone but I know a lot of you have the potential ;)

How will my builds be evaluated?
They will be rated on a scale of 1 to 10. If you're building has a 6 or higher, than your build passes. If the majority of the builds get rated lower than 6, you'll have to improve it or make other builds. They are also evaluated by the number of hours you put into it, the details on your builds ( inside & outside ), the beauty of your build and good skills  :D

If you have any other questions concerning this post or the whereabouts of this new team. Please send me a message on skype: theaznmofo or ask me on the server! I'll be glad to answer.