Give it back, Tyrone!
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Give it back, Tyrone!  (Read 6463 times)

Wrathful_Midget

• How high are you? No Officer its "Hi, how are you"
    • View Profile
Give it back, Tyrone!
« on: April 17, 2015, 07:59:07 pm »
I meant to post this yesterday but I didn't have time so oh well.Ok well I happen to have a problem. Yesterday I was building my house and suddenly BrandonMC_ tps over to me and starts going through my chests even tho they are locked. I realize he's staff but it's not like I'm a griefer. Then he asks me why I have creeper spawn eggs and takes them. I told him I got them from hi123_34 but he says he's gonna go get rid off them and when I ask for one back he says here and spawns one to blow me up. I mean, wth  >:(. And I still haven't gotten one back from him and they're not stolen and there's no rule against having as far as I know. So, can I have my stuff back or should I just leave?
I hate people I don't like.

seaofpain

• View Profile
Re: Give it back, Tyrone!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:41:17 pm »
there was no reason to have them this was in the new world and hi shouldn't have even token the items from the chest or given it to players.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 10:12:36 pm »
When I ask for one back he says here and spawns one to blow me up

Since when do creepers blow up in KZ? also o-o why not ask for all of em' back in the first place if they were urs... also I dont really see a problem with this since creepers dont blow up, so how could u use it to greif? something seems fishy here...
insanity

Wrathful_Midget

• How high are you? No Officer its "Hi, how are you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 11:03:57 pm »
What are you tryin' to say? All I need is one and Brandon was making it seem like a sacrilege to have them so I only asked for one.
I hate people I don't like.

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 06:52:14 am »
Items which can be abused by lower rank players can be a serious problem sometimes. You have no idea in what it could lead to. I can't say anything more because I don't feel that this is going far and it's not like it's a big problem but next time try to understand that sometimes items like creeper eggs might get out of hand especially when you have a stack.

And yes.. creeper's can explode. If it doesn't explode it could probably mean that you were in God mode or something.