1.8 Update (test server)
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: 1.8 Update (test server)  (Read 6750 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
1.8 Update (test server)
« on: December 24, 2014, 02:41:07 pm »
So just a quick message to let you know I have been setting up the 1.8 server

The plugin casualties weren't so bad actually, so far 78 plugins working down from like 90.. removed the ones that caused errors and updated the others that were updatable.

There is more stuff I haven't tested yet.. so if you want to test to see what is working or not and report back...

mc.kraftzone.net:25535  (no lobby server yet)  (expect random restarts, downtime, I might be testing etc)

This is just a test server so is bunch stuff that probably won't work. Not expecting anyone to actually play on this, other than to just test stuff, building anything on the main world maps will likely be overwritten from the main server later on when the full move to 1.8 takes place. (Exceptions being sky_spawn maybe)

logblock, hawkeye, etc disabled as they will be using the same db as the current server, so will switch to them when proper move to 1.8 goes ahead.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:41:34 pm by Koolio »

Senpai_Sensai

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: 1.8 Update (test server)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 11:05:20 pm »
Do i have to copy and past the serve (mc.kraftzone.net25535) cuz the 1.7.9 version is saying its down and in matenence i tryed this also 1.8 & 1.8.1 without the server link that is shown here presently.