Poll

Why did kottel greif my area?

-to bann
4 (66.7%)
-not to bann
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: January 12, 2015, 12:31:13 am

Author Topic: Banning Kottel for greifing  (Read 7351 times)

Senpai_Sensai

• Staff
    • View Profile
Banning Kottel for greifing
« on: December 13, 2014, 12:31:13 am »
December 12, 2014- zkings area

Today I was finishing my statue for the new spawn. I Got finished and I asked Woobo23 to WE the statue because it my build and it would look great in my area. WooBo23 We'd the statue and left the area and went afk the only ones left on the server that can do destruction to my area is a staff or higher because its under WorldGaurd. WorldGard protects others from greifing other peoples builds and the only way some one can even break a block, open a chest, or place items if i /ps add (person). The only one on that had staff was Kottel. He came in insensible placing the lave to the statue, i typed to Woobo23 emediatly and hewas afks.

Plez help me bann this monstrosity!!!!

Pic on left distruction, Pic on right SirManSheep helper We the distruction
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:43:32 am by zking1998 »

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Banning Kottel for greifing
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 04:12:31 am »
was this checked/sorted out?

kott what have you done

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 02:38:43 pm »
Zking Im very sorry to see what she did. She was also placing lava on the builds i was doing and i blew it off since i figured she was just playing  joke on me and it was easily fixed with //drain. But that fact that she was doing it to you in your own area is just flat out not cool. She has been pulling that shit on myself, and now to find out she was doing it to you makes me think that she really dose not care about her rank and the perks that it holds. I don't want her to think just because she is staff she can pull that kind of crap.

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 05:17:10 pm »
Ok, i talked to kott. She kept beating around the bush when i asked her. She kept ignoring the question and never directly answered me. She also came up with a lame excuse saying it could have been seaofpain since he has "Hacks" I did not humor it. Kott I'm sad to see you couldent be truthful to me and that you couldent just admit you gerifed him. I can tell you what your punishment is or what because that isnt up to me, but I think a demotion intill you can act responsible with your rank should be in order, but again i say Thats my opinion. Im just sad you had to sit there and lie to me over and over again. then quickly log out to not face me. That's childish.   

seaofpain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 06:31:05 pm »
This is ridiculous! how and why would i be able to do the Griffin when i wasn't even online and kooglio can check logs. Kott also came up with the dumb excuse to say that the photo was photoshop so i did some things and heres the result's http://postimg.org/image/ggqprxg8t/.

Senpai_Sensai

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 10:17:05 pm »
I really like brandons "seaofpains" mentioning of Photoshop. That web sight helps his case saying that he didn't do it. If you look at the top pic. of where the lava is it will even say who i was talking to, and for certen the stats pull up.

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 10:58:20 pm »
i voted to bann (its spelled ban) :D
i did it temporary i was going to remove it but when i came back cus i had to go it was fixed and this ridicoulous OVERREACTING forum (doesnt suprise me its always overreacting players) so i escaped from it and took a break from it all which was good, or not
i told voz__ i would regret it sooo bad minutes before i did it cus i was awake 42 hours in a row that period. I get weird then as all of you know from before or now
ye i lied to u dakotah and left all the skype chats (embarassing)...
zking calm down dude i was going to remove it :P
Merry Christmas and i wish you all a Happy New Year :) and a great 2015!
(Brandon, ik ur mad but ur cheeks are still cute)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Senpai_Sensai

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 11:09:19 pm »
I dont care if it was 42 hours or 2 minutes you over steped your bounderies as staff and how can you think any of this could be funny. None of this is funny, your talking to a person that takes Minecraft very seriously. And im not to be trifaled with.

woombo23

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 11:19:21 pm »
The problem with this kott, Is that i don't think you really are sorry.  You staying up for 42 hours isn't our problem. And you trying to make that an excuse just because we are suppose to know you'd act like this is a terrible excuse. I certainly did not know after 42 hours you had the tenancy to grief people(Pull pranks) It still dose not make it ok.  And you just saying "Oh he photo shopped it" and "it was seaofpain he has hacks" Makes it a bigger deal. And yet there you are saying "calm down" and this "ridiculous OVERREACTION" Is so hypocritical of you to say. If it was not such a big deal, then way lie and act like a child and leave? and not speak to anyone? Or just tell the truth when i asked you!! You do you realize that you have made it a big deal? Do you think you're just innocent? Yeah.. I mean fine kott you placed lava //drain could have fixed it in secounds. But just how you addressed this whole situation... Just grow up for a second and think. I dont mean to be harsh, but i think i made my case.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 12:18:33 am »
I haven't banned anyone for greifing on the server in a while, let alone someone who is staff, to make it worse ... I warned you the last time doing this sorta of stuff, when it was you and seaofpain messing around and then 'forgetting' it.

On purpose forgetting or not, its the 2nd warning now.. No one is overreacting, you made the mess, the mess was left for someone else to fix, then you don't bother coming on to explain and apologize for days.

What do you expect to happen, everyone to forget? Belittling other players buildings/projects via greifing with water or lava or anything else especially a mess that needs fixing, ain't cool with me, don't do it again, its the last warning if you even care.