August Update 2014
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: August Update 2014  (Read 8378 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
August Update 2014
« on: September 04, 2014, 04:20:50 pm »
Server update to 1.8 (sortof)

All Kraftzone.net/ Kraftwars.net servers have been updated to allow Minecraft 1.8 clients to connect, however actual 1.8 features will not yet work, as the server is technically still 1.7. This means we allow both 1.7 and 1.8 clients to connect to the network.

Things that will not work aside from 1.8 blocks/features:

-Holograms won't show
-Floating Damage indicaters removed as they crash 1.8 clients
-Other things perhaps

Just want to let you all know that I have no idea how long its going to be until we have a proper 1.8 server, for those who have not being following it has to do with the latest bullshit going on with Mojang and Bukkit in the past month. I do blame Mojang :)

Wall competition winner

Winner picked:
  seaofpain

Not many other entries however there were a few notably good ones from:

Johnny and fishmannyj, a combination of both there walls will be used for the outter city walls of titan.

Rank changes

Helper/Staff/Support changes:

kottelainen is now staff
SirMrManSHeep is now staff

Kott

• View Profile
Re: August Update 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 04:59:21 pm »
 :P :P :P
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 08:42:36 pm »
Congratulations to everyone, have a great community here.
I cant really build anything.

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 10:23:57 pm »
have a great community here
Yea, all 6 of them...

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 10:43:23 pm »
-1 non community member. Sly banned.. yolo

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 02:51:01 am »
It seems your quick temper has gotten the best of you once again.

Why not take the ban like a bigger man sly, instead of coming across as a jealous prick. Honestly I thought you would get the ban as joke and be gone, you seem to have taken it more personally than expected... after all if you are not apart of the community here then why would it matter if you got kicked out.

You defend your less-than-logical beliefs with punishments and bans. Losing an argument is not your game.

It's not about losing arguments, there is no argument here that you have.

It's about removing shit starters who think they are entitled to talk crap without consequence. This is not unlike you to come around to drag the server down or put down others.

If you want to be disrespectful sly, you are free to do so elsewhere to audience who might enjoy that crap.

Just don't expect me to entertain your childish stupidity here on my forum, your new account is banned again of course.

For your other remarks.. I have job, feel free to join the rest of the stalkers if you must.

Also I don't plan on shutting down the server, its as much a responsibility to keep going for donators and to those who still enjoy playing on the server and 'small community' that it does have. Most of all I don't plan on shutting it down because I still like the server. It will move on when I decide not when you decide just because you think its popularity or lack of means it should close. 

Whatever path in life you take, I hope you get to realize that the flaws in others aren't necessarily their flaws,
but yours. Take care babe.

I get it, its not a flaw that you have trouble respecting people who do not appreciate you calling them babe, to you that is feature of your wonderful fucking personalty.. not sure how getting banned caused you to get onto such topics.. maybe just accept why you got banned and do something about your flaw of wanting to bring others down. Because I will tell you now those are flaws and no one but a fool is going realize them as anything else.

Be the 'bigger man' or find a new account either way you will be put out with this attitude.

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 05:06:55 pm »
Wait. What the fuck happened, i though koolio made a joke about banning you sly, did he actually ban you?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 05:45:04 pm »
No he got banned with the same fucking reason I posted here.

"did he actually ban you?"

You want to defend him?

Pepsi87

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 05:51:48 pm »
nonono like idk what the hello happened. I thought you just made a joke "Sly banned.. yolo"
Im just so lost lol.