7dtd server info
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: 7dtd server info  (Read 41693 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
7dtd server info
« on: August 17, 2014, 09:48:18 pm »
Main website for the 7dtd server is here now: http://7dtd.tk

About server:
-Friendly PVE mainly, PVP arena's, see below for all custom stuff.

Status: Public (free to join, just use server address below)
Anticheat: EAC
Server Address: 7dtd.kraftzone.net (188.165.251.178)  Port: 26900 (default can leave blank)

Short url to refer anyone to this page: http://kraftzone.net/7dtd
Server map: http://map.kraftzone.net/7dtd/

28/10/2014 News ....

I forgot to mention a few other things that were added lately...

/who - checks to see who is in the nearby distance (~100 block).. shows distance, and compass direction to that player) Its not really intended for pvp hunters, more for paranoid builders who like to know if someone is approaching nearby  lol :D

Server backups are made every 12hrs (automated timestamp backup only on regions covered by landclaims (huge reduction in not backing up every explored region map size is frigging huge now)) and are kept for atleast a week.

In the event an area is maliciously griefed (doesn't happen much after eac, almost like all this backup stuff that got made was pointless :) ) staff and myself can check to see who has been in the area and deal with them via ban or warning depending on severity.

Although not yet implemented for player usage yet, the command /areacheck <timespan 5m, 1d > <area max is 100block radius> will probably be added after a10. It will let you know who has been in and out of the area in the timespan given, also nice if you just like to know who has been looking around your base while you've been away :D

Region restoration from griefs can be scheduled for server restarts using last backup.

Player positions are logged (tracked in detail if the player is in area claim that they are not owner of, wilderness position tracking is less often) Anyone thinking of using hacks and greifing protected areas should be aware that any greifing depending on seriousness will result in being blocked from the server with a steam id and ip ban.

Rules:
-PVP outside of arenas will not get you banned, however....
-keep it friendly and try to not annoy other players, and beware....
-Serious griefing of other player bases, hacking or excessive exploiting could all result in a ban

Teamspeak:
Server: ts3.kraftzone.net
-Use same username that you will use ingame if you do join thanks.
-You can create your own passworded channels if you are in a group.

City Areas:
Main city (Center of the map)
0N, 0E or use /warp mainshity

2nd City
check map for other cities now: http://map.kraftzone.net/7dtd

Custom Commands:
Enter these in the game chat exactly as shown with the <dot> or <forward slash> infront:

/website  - Shows main website link
/teamspeak  - Shows teamspeak server info
/map -  Shows map website link
/info -  Get cord info and check to see who owns a region

/who - Find out who is nearby you (100block radius) provides a distance from player, and compass direction of said player.

/sethome - Set default home default max homes is 1 per player, /sethome <name> is available on request as are increased max homes.
/home - teleports you to your default home, /home <name> also works
/listhomes - shows all current home/locations
/delhome <name> - deletes a named home.

/warps - Shows a list of all public warps
/thirsty - Drops an empty glassJar next to you :)

/idlist - shows all playernames and there game id.
/tele <name|id> or /tp <name|id> is enabled for all to use now that
/tpaccept or /tpa 
/tpdeny
/who - checks to see who is in the nearby distance (~100 block)

Teleport requests from different players are queued, so /tpa will allow teleport from the last player request, if you ignore a tp request from someone for longer than 15 seconds that tp request is removed from the queue. A bunch more stuff will be added to the teleport feature. Probably will add /tpblock <name|id> at some point, and a cooldown on how often teleporting can be used by players. Other ideas were putting a restriction on usage so it cannot be used if the player you are wanting to teleport to is within walking distance :D

More useful custom commands being added all the time.

PVP Arena's:
How it works/rules: You loadout your inventory with extra guns and ammo in your backpack  (bringing bandages, first aid helps etc) and on your toolbelt just put a gun to use when you get into the arena. Gameplay is intended as Free for all, however teams are allowed. When you get killed only your toolbelt drops, it is free for anyone else in the arena to pickup and keep so don't put anything on it that you don't mind losing! You can quickly warp back into the arena to get revenge don't forget to equip another gun before going in, or go in with fists and try pick up toolbelt.

Getting to the arena: Use /warp pvp or /warp carpark ...more arena's will be added later (any builders welcome to make one), when you warp to a pvp arena others in game will be notified that you joined, and may join in aswel.

Getting out: Use public warps to get warp out without dying (until /back and /home commands are added)

Custom Item Recipes:

Many recipes have had crafting times adjusted, instant craft is not on, however crafting is often 10x faster than default timers.

Pistol has increased durability,
Crops & trees grow a little faster than defaults,

You will find these custom recipes on the server....

Currently in testing the Auger and Chainsaw may have base material costs increased,  there are a few hidden recipes for getting fuel for them a little easier than growing corn(this may or may not change)

Auger

Chainsaw

MiningHelmet

BrokenGlass

Beaker

Plywood

Current server settings:
These may change, loot and respawn timers maybe be getting a little nerf, to up the difficulty.
AirDropFrequency: 24
BlockDurabilityModifier: 100
BuildCreate: false
CraftTimer: 2
DayCount: 3
DayNightLength: 45
DropOnDeath: 1 (Toolbelt)
DropOnQuit: 0
EnemyDifficulty: 0
EnemySenseMemory: 60
EnemySpawnMode: 3
FriendlyFire: false
GameDifficulty: 2
GameMode: GameModeSurvivalMP
GameWorld: Random Gen
LandClaimDeadZone: 71
LandClaimDecayMode: 0
LandClaimExpiryTime: 5
LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier: 256
LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier: 128
LandClaimSize: 71
LootAbundance: 100
LootRespawnDays: 5
LootTimer: 0
MaxSpawnedZombies: 100
NightPercentage: 32
PlayerDamageGiven: 2
PlayerDamageRecieved: 2
ServerIsPublic: true
ServerMaxPlayerCount: 20
ServerPort: 25000
VACEnabled: true
ZombiesRun: 0

----IGNORE BELOW----WHITELISTING NO LONGER REQUIRED---IGNORE BELOW----

Gaining access to the 7dtd server:

-You will need to either be a trusted player at Kraftzone.net or a donator.

-Or you will need to fill out and post the below whitelist application (have to register a forum account)

Whitelist application:
---------------------
-IGN:
-STEAM64 ID: (http://steamidfinder.ru or http://steamidfinder.com, looks like 76565191234561234)
-Referrals: (If anyone)
-Will you be using teamspeak : [Yes/No]  (whitelist priority is given to those who come on ts while in game)
-Why do you want to join?:
-Anything else?:
---------------------

Friend groups are allowed, the group leader is responsible for anyone else they have invited, friends of the group leader still need to make an application but use referral of there groupleader

Note: if anyone in your group is banned for hacking or greifing, you will be out aswel.

Current whitelist:

Whitelist is no longer used (server is public now)... apply only if you want adding.

Koolio
WikiEpic
SgtHerbert
xxNavyxxSealsxx
Fishmannyj
jasonktoxic
Terramort
Poc3442
Woland
JollyDave
Relytlol
Bowie
y98141_total
Holsten
Snikkaren
Cappy
Sidimmu
tarenava 
tarenava  bf
Wolfy   
Twixter 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:16:21 pm by Koolio »

Undeadgummybear

• View Profile
Re: 7dtd Whitelisting, About server etc
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:29:02 am »
can you add me to it i believe im fishmannyj in it aswell
Always better at asking for forgiveness than for permission.

Terramort

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 05:46:58 am »
Hey, new here. Rexed mentioned your server on the 7 Days mibbit, said I should drop an application off here. Anyway, don't have a form to work off of, so I guess I'll go standard Minecraft.

IGN: Terramort

Nicks: Terra, Mort, Morty

Started Playing On: 8/16/2014, yesterday. However, I've spent more than my fair share of time in Minecraft over the last 2-3 years, so no stranger to the genre.

Referred by: Rexed

Why you want to join: I really enjoy the concept of PvE game with PvP action. I don't care for griefing or general dickery, and this server seems like a pretty good one. I have 3 friends who also want to get the game over the course of the next few days, and I'm hoping this one we can play on and kill zombies, make alliances, start wars, and have fun, without hackers coming along to ruin everything.

Other: Nothing that I can think of, just that my mic is broken at the moment, so I'll have to type in Teamspeak.

Kodsas

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 01:15:52 pm »

Sgt.Herbert

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 06:54:06 pm »
Fore some reason I still cant connect using the ip adress I can only join through friends :/

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 06:59:33 pm »
try the ip?

POC3442

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 08:57:06 pm »
Can I get white listed please. Steam ID POC3442

woland

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 04:19:22 am »
IGN:
Woland

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:7477916

Steam64 ID:

Teamspeak:
Indeed.

Reason:
Looking for a safe, friendly and -stable- PVE server to play. I have bad experiences with other servers, mostly because of looters and server resetting. I used to play Minecraft, but that was... more than 2 years ago now? This looks more fun, and much more grim, but I've only had the game for a weekend. Thanks for reading.

Edit: THANKS!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:39:29 am by woland »

JollyDave

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 10:08:19 pm »
IGN: JollyDave

Steam ID:
u:1:70243313

IGN: Relytlol

Steam ID:
u:1:94857164

Teamspeak: Yes for both

Reason:
Looking for a friendly PVE server that won't go down for no reason or no communication for me and my bud, previously we've gotten far but then the server would go down and we've no way of contacting the owner. We'd both be greatful if we could be whitelisted to play on this server.

Many Thanks

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 09:26:57 am »
The server is actually public at the moment (just use the ip and port to connect or search it in the serverlist)... 

The server may go back to being whitelisted with the next patch though  so I'll white list your steam id's then.

You guys are both whitelisted.. and the server will go whitelisted later today.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 02:54:32 pm by Koolio »

Bowie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 03:06:20 pm »
Hi Looking to be whitelisted after talking to Koolio.  My name is Bowie on 7D2D and my Steam ID is: U:1:4013751

y98141

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 03:43:45 pm »
-IGN: y98141_total
-STEAM64 ID: 76561198011175258
                     U:1:50909530
-Referrals: harrypotter0618
-Will you be using teamspeak : Yes
-Why do you want to join?:  To play with friends
-Anything else?: please increase the maximum zombie....

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 04:08:22 pm »
Bowie and y98 whitelisted

"Anything else?: please increase the maximum zombie...."

Server has zombie spawns at 100 currently (I could increase it I suppose) Try carrying stinking food on you and make an auger.. the sound always brings them to you.

Holsten

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 04:09:23 pm »
-IGN: Holsten
-STEAM64 ID: U:1:10104757
-Referrals: none, but I have really enjoyed your server while it was open in the last few days
-Will you be using teamspeak : No
-Why do you want to join?:  Already started building a base with my friend "Snikkaren", don't want to lose my progress now that we've finally found a good server.
-Anything else?: Nope

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 06:15:35 pm »
ok Holsten you are whitelisted, you will need to get your friend to make an app or you can add his steamid but then you are group leader (ie responsible for him)

btw everyone keeps posting the wrong steamid..

76561197970370485  is your steam64id

U:1:10104757... is the old style steam32id (I cannot white list those id's)

Found a slighty better url http://steamidfinder.ru/ for getting steam id's