A Matter Of Time
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: A Matter Of Time  (Read 4791 times)

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
A Matter Of Time
« on: August 06, 2014, 11:47:12 pm »
You may or may not have noticed my growing inactive-ness. In time to come, I know I will have even less available time. This leaves no time for voting and gameplay. This is simply not something you should have to put up with. This server has taught me an ample amount and I appreciate it greatly. With that said, it's disappointing that I must resign my position. I no longer have the time to uphold such a responsibility.

I will be on the server in my free time, however I don't have the time to hold a rank. Thanks to everyone who has ever stayed with the server. Thanks to all the friends I've made over the years. Thank you koolio for allowing me this position. To keep things simple, I hope to see you all in the future.
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
Re: A Matter Of Time
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 01:59:07 am »
We've had many good times here hadi and I've enjoyed them all. You just touched my heart, and now I'm dead. Not really but I will miss ya yo. I hope that if er when you do make your return we can have more fun to come.

Bye HADIII
I cant really build anything.

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 02:45:04 am »
Well what we can say is that you were a great Staff and fellow friend. I don't know if we can see each other again but I hope you'll find some time to see us again if not well if was great meeting you :D I loved how you had a great vocabulary at all times and you knew all kinds of WorldEdit cmds. Even tho we didn't know each other for a long time or I enjoyed every bit when you were present.

Hope to see you in the future. ~Johnny

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 01:44:55 pm »
Even though i only met you around 5 times i grew respect for you the 1.st time i met you on Kraftzone.

You Always lightened up the server when you come online ;-)

You we're a great friend, and hope to see you soon!!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 01:52:24 pm »
Thanks for the time you put in Hadi and for stepping down knowing you are not going to have the time to responsibly keep the staff position.

Come back when you can.

Mejran

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 07:41:21 pm »
you can give me your account and I can be staff.

just saying, its a possibility............. you dont know maybe I can be qualified.
i am a virgin. i like pelicans and unicorns and sunshine and lollipops and candies and chocolate and eating and being fat and shit why are you reading this wtf