Sorry I wont do anything stupid again
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Sorry I wont do anything stupid again  (Read 6197 times)

Mejran

• hi
    • View Profile
Sorry I wont do anything stupid again
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:35:54 pm »
Hi, im Mejran

sorry for griefing, spamming, harassing staff, spawn killing, not helping new players, destroying landscapes, immitating people, making stupid forum posts, making stupid forum threads, in general, sorry for doing stupid things to get banned.

I want to say sorry because kraftzone is my favorite server, I already played on 5 other servers and even though those servers feature alot more things to do, kraftzone just gives me that feeling, you know, you probably dont know. what Im trying to say is kraftzone has been my favorite server since ive started. and I fucked up. I done goofed.

so I want to say sorry to; Koolio, Iceaos, Pepsi87, Hotsstarcraft2, PristineOasis, FoxyplaysMK, AdriPuff, SirmrManSheep, Kodsas, Johnny, Kottelainen, and sorry to anyone else that I may have pissed off.

what im trying to ask is, can I have 1 more chance? if I fuck up, or do something stupid again, you can ban me forever, like kodsas wants, I wont come back to make a ban appeal, I wont ask for another chance (idk maybe), sorry. I wont do anything stupid again.
i am a virgin. i like pelicans and unicorns and sunshine and lollipops and candies and chocolate and eating and being fat and shit why are you reading this wtf

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry I wont do anything stupid again
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 08:51:27 pm »
If I do recall you have done somthing this stupid in the past, its just constant, its nothing big that got you banned.
If it were me, im not sure if you can be unbanned, you didnt really do anything to me but you do need to stop harassing other players.
its really up to koolio and the kindness in his heart to unban you. Him or johnny atleast
I cant really build anything.

Kott

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 09:26:20 pm »
You have been banned alot.
You havent changed.
I dont want you unbanned,
after all the things you've done.
But if you get unbanned it would
be really great if you weren't such
an asshole..
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mejran

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 08:11:18 am »
can I be unbanned yet its been almost a week. I really want to play on kraftzone
i am a virgin. i like pelicans and unicorns and sunshine and lollipops and candies and chocolate and eating and being fat and shit why are you reading this wtf

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 01:32:14 pm »
fine you are unbanned, don't let it happen again