special kits, for ranks
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: special kits, for ranks  (Read 3772 times)

Mejran

• hi
    • View Profile
special kits, for ranks
« on: August 01, 2014, 10:24:34 am »
so everyone has access to /kit starter - it's pretty basic, leather armor, some tools, food and flydiscs, but thats the only kit we have had for years I think.

so I think we should add some more kits according to ranks.

/kit Member
/kit Member+
/kit Voter+

you get the point, except the higher your rank is, the better your kit will be, like; instead of having leather armor/stone tools like /kit starter - you can have iron armor/ iron tools for /kit Member,

if you support this idea I can make some ideas for kits for each rank, based on how hard it is to get the rank, what they deserve, and how much power they have, etc etc.
i am a virgin. i like pelicans and unicorns and sunshine and lollipops and candies and chocolate and eating and being fat and shit why are you reading this wtf

Mejran

• hi
    • View Profile
Re: special kits, for ranks
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 10:38:07 am »
also for /commands

I see that some ranks have the same commands, like Member+ has /flight - Voter+ has /flight - Artist/Arcitect has /flight

the only difference I see are the names/titles. there must be new commands for each rank, like /feed - restores hp/hunger to full or /repair - repairs weapons/armor. etc
i am a virgin. i like pelicans and unicorns and sunshine and lollipops and candies and chocolate and eating and being fat and shit why are you reading this wtf

Kodsas

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 11:28:47 am »
this is retarded

Mejran

• hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 07:34:34 pm »
your face is retarded.