May Update 2014
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: May Update 2014  (Read 6192 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
May Update 2014
« on: May 02, 2014, 12:39:45 pm »
Not much going on lately, its been a slow month not intentionally but the server version and the way kraftzone is setup for allowing premium and cracked players means that I cannot just easily update to newer server versions and update plugins for those versions.

It's slow process because one there is no client mods for the newer 1.7.9 version of bukkit, and the uuid update poses are huge issue going forward with maintaining the cracked server.

What I'm saying is that I'm aware there is a bunch of broken plugins and ones that really are in need of updating and setting up for the server again, however it is reliant on other plugins being updated such as the authentication plugin for the cracked players.

Otherwise it would mean leaving the cracked server behind and making both kraftzone and kraftwars premium only which is not something I care to do unless it is absolutely the only way possible. Right now the server will stay at 1.7.2/1.7.4 compatible for a while longer until all the things required come together and I can update all the servers at once. Though without 1.7.9 having mcp modding support my motivation to do that is pretty much don't care.

In other news..
Rank changes

- Kottelainen is now helper
- ProcrastiCody is now helper

And that is about it for last month, aside from all other stuff.

Will be a new Theme Park building contest post coming soon.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
Re: May Update 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 01:17:12 pm »
Theme Park Building Contest? Yayy
Been a while since we've had any contests.
insanity

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 05:25:24 pm »
yeh thats true some of the past ones haven't exactly had a great number of awesome builds to see.. the timing has never been all that good on setting the start and finish  date over a holiday period when more players might have time build.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 08:11:38 pm »
During the world cup, you should have something to do with that, a building contest for a stadium or something
insanity