My minecraft isn't working and I need help
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: My minecraft isn't working and I need help  (Read 3971 times)

Komaquest

• View Profile
My minecraft isn't working and I need help
« on: March 26, 2014, 11:21:57 pm »
I have this one ESET anti-virus protection. And there is this one parental control thing on it. So one day i asked my parents if i could take it down so i can update Minecraft. When they did it said ready to play Minecraft 1.7.2 not any of the others above it even though the bar was on most recent. So i deleted EVERYTHING like .minecraft and all the launchers and stuff like that so i could fully re-download Minecraft. When I did the versions folder of .minecraft became empty and now i can't play any1 know what to do?

~Komaquest

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
Re: My minecraft isn't working and I need help
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 11:24:16 pm »
Make a Profile > Minecraft Version > 1.7.2
Then click "play" then it should download 1.7.2, might take a while if u have bad internet. When the blue bar is at the end, minecraft should pop up, and u can start playing :D
insanity

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 11:24:51 pm »
Your title made me think of "Help I've fallen and I can't get up!".

I went through that a few times - delete the .minecraft folder (make sure you're closed out of all minecraft related windows/folders, etc) and go ahead and download minecraft.exe again (the download available on www.minecraft.net.

Do not open it - save it to your desktop (or wherever you keep your applications) and then run it. Your folder should then fill up.

Komaquest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 03:41:40 am »
Ok thx so much u 2! Though creeper when i did that to choose the version all it was was a black white box. So yeh im trying lily's way right now but thanks u 2 so much!