Reporting of abusive use of hack/bug
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Reporting of abusive use of hack/bug  (Read 6290 times)

JAMtheFab

• View Profile
Reporting of abusive use of hack/bug
« on: March 27, 2014, 07:42:38 pm »
Not sure if this is the right section. Move if not.

--edited by koolio

look I am aware of this bug and have been afor a while, best to report exploits etc directly to staff or me, via private message.

The bug fix is a problem and for now it will just have to be left as is, don't forget to vote even if you are aware of exploits. It will be fixed soon as possible.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:34:36 pm by Koolio »

JAMtheFab

• View Profile
Re: Reporting of abusive use of hack/bug
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 07:54:44 pm »
Expanding on habror414 willing to not only abuse any power but also attempting to deny any such allegation. This time edited in size but not content.

habror414

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 08:10:04 pm »
Lol..  i don't know what too say, i just got mad after all shit u guys wrote to me, so what u want me to write? u was threatening me with that koolio is goin to ban me for being honest and tell that theres exist a bug lol!,, But it's all up too koolio. Regard's Habror414 [M]

habror414

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 08:13:35 pm »
And, me and night was joking around lol.. But it does exist a bug, and ive STILL already told koolio! lol, I told koolio befor u even put this topic out! for real u really wanna loose good player's on server? honorful players? trusted players?
For real get a Life please. =) regard's Habror414 [M]

JAMtheFab

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 08:24:45 pm »
A good player follows the rules doesn't attempt to profit from bugs and doesn't threaten to use power that you don't have on someone being honest and doing the right thing. So really there's not much there to lose.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 09:30:54 pm »
Thanks for reporting JAMtheFab, but next time you report something like this report to a Staff/Koolio via private message on these forums, because now, some people are gonna ask habror/nightwarrior what the bug is...
insanity