Tekkit Server
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Tekkit Server  (Read 18690 times)

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
Re: Tekkit Server
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 10:21:37 pm »
I'm just saying its Best to have 1 Really good server, instead of 2 crappy ones and 1 good one.

Forgive me here but I don't know how else to put it; I think it's a little idiotic to assume that the Tekkit server will be 'crappy' before having it introduced or even set-up, or that KraftWars will 'remain' crappy (your opinion and assumption). KraftWars is new and Kooglio is really the only one working on making it popular - even though most of his time is consumed else where.

I would like to see a Tekkit server and because of this I would donate my own time in helping to make it popular and the exact oppoiste of 'crappy' (good insight).
I wouldn't mind setting up advertisements, including listings, in my free time - I have a lot of it!

Remember CreeperZx3,
If you insist on continuing to make assumptions, I'll advise you this: assume you will always be wrong!
That is taken from a quote but I changed it to fit this situation!

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 10:24:50 pm »
A while back, I hosted a tekkit server, I am fairly expierenced with this.
/server main and such would not be possible, I believe, as connecting to the server requires mods and a vanilla server wont allow that, plus Tekkit Classic is 1.2.5, so again, not possible.
However, I do believe I suggested a KZ Tekkit Branch before, and I offer my full assistance.
It's a great idea, tekkit is fun with friends, and KZ is a great place for that.

Though, I enjoy Tekkit Classic over it's 1.5 counterpart, and just to say, I didn't find too many issues with finding plugins for 1.2.5 compatible with Tekkit.
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 10:28:02 pm »
Also, connecting cracked to a tekkit server is difficult, compared to premium.
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 10:30:32 pm »
I would like to see a Tekkit server and because of this I would donate my own time in helping to make it popular and the exact oppoiste of 'crappy' (good insight).

That is possible if you 100% commit to the tekkit Server, also I dont know how you're going to setup advertisements without $$, Even if you actually donate to setup advertisements doesn't mean people are gonna click those advertisements and what not.

If you insist on continuing to make assumptions, I'll advise you this: assume you will always be wrong!

You will never win, if you never try.
insanity

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 11:53:18 pm »
Well I won't rule out a tekkit server, I just really cannot stand vanilla server

from what I can see there has been tekkit servers that have used craftbukkit and a some hack inbetween mods to run vanilla server mods on it, but that was the old 1.2.5 craftbukkit version, the newer ones are just straight up 1.6 vanilla minecraft servers with mods for that.

I'd run a tekkit server if I can a suitable tekkit/modpack combination for server and client can be found, something that is in demand for a server to run it, will have to look into it some more.