My official resign post.
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: My official resign post.  (Read 5306 times)

woombo23

• View Profile
My official resign post.
« on: March 10, 2014, 08:31:43 am »
Hey guys woombo23. So i haven't been on these last few days. busy with school and family issues. I left primarily because of  really mean staff, and players who are so stupid it gave me hemorrhoids. Jk. But really i havent been a great staff, and ex support as of late, I havent been on  these last few months. I gave up trying to pull the heavy load of everyone and trying to be there and not get the amount of appreciation for my efforts. verbally that is anyways , also i gave up trying to be verbally professional so i dont want to stick around with my work ethic also bad. But thanks KZ i made some of my best friends on here. and i think everyone who was awesome.

pepsi: you;re amazing man, and i was always jelous of you XD.
vin: lol yeah
extaccy: you're a really nice personl who is really level headed and i enjoyed talking to you.
thecrafters: i know you left, but you were my favorite staff by far man, i loved talkign toy uo over skype.
Lego:kettlechips are really maximum yummyness.
seaofpain: were bad people XD love you bro
alythh: we talk all the time anways but i thought i should mention your name.
Hedi: you taught me so much man, you were really nice to me and i you were an awesome guy to talk to when:P

Kooglio: You have been such an awesome admin. You gave me helper, staff, and support. i failed at being support and let you down. and i failed at being active as i thought i was always going to be.. I really appreciate everything you've always done for me. even when you knew i was lieing or being a dumbass, you always were on my side, and gave me really plesant smile when i was telling you about my erpsonal problems, witch im sure you never really liked hearing about XD. and i really enjoyed trying to impress you with builds and i really enjoyed tlaking about movies and goverment, and such. You're such a great guy and you taught me a really good lesson that i apply to real life aswell. That being truthfull is alot easyer than telling a lie. And that is something i never really thoguht of, and its such an easy concept, but i never really stared doing it in till you told me to stop bullshitting you...and it always just stuck with me.. :D thanks for you're amazing server, and the experances with gave me,

Also thanks everyone at KZ for everything. im a dick sometimes, but lol i might get on form time to time. and see how everyone is doing
love yall peace.

Theodor Andrei

• IGN: TheodorAndrei
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
Re: My official resign post.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 08:33:27 am »
Don't leave! :((( You are great! We will miss you!
Lost Monkey! If someone saw it ,  bring pepsi to me!

Legolover123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 08:48:22 am »
Oh god Woombo please don't leave! ;( You are one of the only fun and nice people on here! If you really are leaving, then you have my condolences...

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 11:38:15 am »
You shall be missed ~~~

P.S. where mah name bro? oh... yeah. Just rememberddd that i aint human i got no feelings ;c
insanity

Dale_Onions

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 03:33:01 pm »
gonna miss u woombo come back soon

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 04:23:09 pm »
If you really must leave, you better check up regularly, or the whole server will weep at your absence.
Woombo, you helped me and everyone on the server without hesitation, your departure is truly a lost to the server as a whole.
I'm gonna miss you D:
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 07:57:07 pm »
No worries Woombo, you did a good job helping other players staff or not,  and I thank you for that.

Feel free to come hop back on the server anytime.

candymaster69

• “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or eve
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 11:38:39 pm »
Yet another great players who has been lost. I have seen so many players and join and leave in my time its heart breaking but life is life. You will be dearly missed by all and I will miss you greatly. We had some fun times.-Peace out man
-Lada

P.s Sorry for sounding corny

Heie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 06:05:13 pm »
It was always fun talking with ya. Gunna miss ya :'(

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 09:07:57 pm »
"pepsi: you;re amazing man, and i was always jelous of you XD." hmm im not that awesome... am I? :D

Sad to see you go, have fun on the other side or wherever you go to. Farewell!
I cant really build anything.