Introduction Thread
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Introduction Thread  (Read 5811 times)

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
Introduction Thread
« on: January 18, 2014, 04:06:54 am »
Hiya,

I had just viewed a thread and I realized that there is no place to really introduce yourself on the forums aside from General Discussion however that can easily lead to a flooded thread.

So I purpose that we make a sub-board or 'Child Board' on the General Discussion thread called 'Introductions'. With a specific board to post a introduction more people will take the initiative to do so.

Of course this isn't a life altering forum material and there is absolutely no rush to do it but I think having a place to meet people and let everyone know a little bit about yourself when first joining will really help certain players 'break the ice'. Let's face it, not everyone is great at starting up a conversation or jumping into one on a new server. Meeting some people beforehand will give people the feeling that they can connect with those that have viewed and written on his/her introduction thread which leads to making even more friends.

I think if people have a great first few logins they'll want to stay; for me personally socializing is a bigger aspect to having fun then actually building and creating.

Thanks,
Extacyy

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 10:52:43 am »
A good suggestion I've added it below the general discussions

http://kraftzone.net/forum/index.php?board=26.0

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction Thread
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 03:55:55 pm »
Thanks so much for adding it - I suppose I should probably make an introduction thread so I don't look like a doorknob after making this :^)