blubber230 for artist
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: blubber230 for artist  (Read 4237 times)

blubber230

• View Profile
blubber230 for artist
« on: February 08, 2014, 05:35:34 pm »
i have never applied for artist and koolio has seen my ways of building so i would like to apply for artist as well as helper which i have done already.

one reason i would be a good helper is because i am a creative thinker and i like to build things that no one else thought of such as the staffs names according to colors using colored wool and then building Mario and Luigi statues out of wool as well

i can also build houses that are kinda like modern age so thats why i think i would be a good artist and thanks for reading this application as well as my helper app. :)

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
Re: blubber230 for artist
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 06:48:32 pm »

Only one of the 3 lines you wrote talk anything about your Artist application. Even then, you only mention building houses, which is Architect territory. I've seen some of your builds before and, while they don't look horrible, they aren't exactly masterpieces either.

blubber230

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:08:45 am »
sly I was hoping for kooglio's opinion me then yours not trying to be rude but all you're doing is dissing me and i don't appreciative what you are doing

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 05:14:04 am »
Funny thing is if you ask him to judge he will just call me up to judge. I'm sort of the resident expert on Artist rank considering i'm the only one ever to achieve it.

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 03:30:41 pm »
THe thing is, you've built things since you applied for artist. Why don't put in some screenshots? That is something useful when applying for artist or architect.
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Kodsas

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 03:39:34 pm »
As i know you arent a great builder and to get the artist rank you need to build pixel arts not houses.Sly is right lots of time when i ask for koolio's help he calls someone else.Sly actually achived artist before so he knows the best.And finally your app is not good the only important thing you said is that you build houses xD