Forum Suggestion
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Forum Suggestion  (Read 5823 times)

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
Forum Suggestion
« on: January 18, 2014, 02:53:38 am »
Hello,

There have been a few troubled players tonight that have been breaking rules which are visible in /rules.

They were warned by many players but chose to continue to break the stated rules once told that what they are doing is against the rules.

Since there were no player moderators online at the time I decided to report them on the site hoping they will learn from their mistakes; once I logged into the website I noticed there is no 'Report Player' option on the Forum (though perhaps I have missed it, I will check it for a third time and remove this suggestion if I find it).

So my suggestion is to add a 'Report Player' sub-forum to allow us little players to help out towards the server and serve justice. If that is added I would like to request it be privatized so only moderators+ (or whichever rank is decided to be able to deal with reports) can actually view the sub-forum. I think that would be a good idea so there is a little bit of anonymity when reporting. I think if people are put on blast less people would be comfortable to come forward and report players who harass them in-game; whether that be through private messages or actions or just random players who break rules.

Here is what I think a great report post should be modeled after:

Your in-game username:

Name of person being reported:

Rule Broken:

Time/Date:

Proof (screenshots, videos):

Additional Information:

Thank you,
Extacyy 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:53:45 am by Lily »

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 02:58:55 am »
just wondering what did they do? spamming in chat, griefing, ect and who were they, names?? And by the way there isn't moderators on this server its most likely to be staff and Support or/and Koolio <----- Admin

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 03:15:10 am »
Hello lily. Nice to meet you. I am pepsi87 (call me pepsi :p). Anyway I am a server staff/moderator and I will pass this idea down to koolio. Thanks for your concern. And if I may ask, who were these players? I will be sure to deal with them the next time I come online.

Edit: Oh and lily I just realized who you were, if you could (not in any trouble), but to easily identify you if you could change your forum name to your in game name, or put your name in your bio it will show to the left where mine says 'staff' whatever works ^-^
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:21:09 am by Pepsi87 »
I cant really build anything.

Lily

• In-Game Username: Extacyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 03:57:38 am »
Edit: Oh and lily I just realized who you were, if you could (not in any trouble), but to easily identify you if you could change your forum name to your in game name, or put your name in your bio it will show to the left where mine says 'staff' whatever works ^-^

I apologize for the confusion; I've changed my personal message to my in-game username so people should be able to easily identify me now.