If Something happens......
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: If Something happens......  (Read 3541 times)

nam6422

• View Profile
If Something happens......
« on: December 10, 2013, 01:44:11 am »
In the case that you(Koolio) want to never, ever hear or see my name ever again, I want to send out regards to my fellow allies:

1.Dale_onions: Dale, you treated me like a brother, even thought we are more than 50k miles away. you and Wes, keep your Enslaving skills in check, and enchant your items ;D

2.Wesley_onions: Wes,I wish I could be there to help your guys' town, but I did something horrible, so see you later, I'll miss you.

3.Conner:I don't know how many times you've saved my armor from being completely destroyed by "natural forces", but I just want to leave about 2 stacks of god apples for you to keep,(ask Koolio) but thanks for much of what you did.

4.Johnny: I have known you for a considerable ammount of time, but never really talked to you that much, but I appreciated every last thing you did for me, so it was ride or die for me.

5.Woombo:The number of things you helped me out with is equivalent to the number of stars in the sky.

6.CreeperZx3:You're not an ally, but I still have a few words for you and your other goons: AHAHAHAHA I ALWAYS KNEW YOU COULDN'T HANDLE ME BY YOURSELVES FUCK YOU AND YOUR DAMN SHEEP. and in case you're gonna ask me that question, no, I'm not mad, Bro. That might have screwed my chances of being unbanned, but I enjoyed every last minute of playing on kraftzone, whether it's chilling and having chris turn in stacks of diamonds to me, or spawnkilling noobs, or just waging wars with my biggest enemies, I loved it, and not many words can describe how I felt every time I played on here, besides trolly, excited, or satisfied.

7.I know I may have left some of you out, but I was doing this at the top of my head, but I love you too, but for now, I'm out. See ya guys

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
Re: If Something happens......
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 01:45:47 am »

Komaquest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 01:46:48 am »
You will be missed i did'nt know you but, you will be missed.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 01:59:46 am »
You still lie about how you were exploiting which means you have no intention of wanting put things right.

Make a proper ban appeal you when you learnt to be honest and actually want to help the server and not just yourself and your ego.

So keep walking I don't need players who think its alright to do that stuff no matter what you think you intended goals will be. To me it stank and anyone who thinks to do stuff with intention to make others jealous especially when cheating to do it has got it upside down, just dumb.