Regarding Repairs
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Regarding Repairs  (Read 7189 times)

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
Regarding Repairs
« on: December 02, 2013, 01:23:05 am »
This has always been an issue on KraftZone, and still is. Item repairs. Every day, loads of people ask for repairs from donors and staff, each of whom charge different amounts. This shit needs to stop.

There are already multiple ways to repair items with plugins like mcMMO and even vanilla Minecraft. There is no need for people to be asking for repairs. Another big part of this issue is that donators are giving out repairs. When you donate, the only one that should be benefiting from those perks is you.

So, what do we do? Personally I think we should take away the repair command from donors all together. And we need to have Staff stop selling repairs.

/rant

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Repairs
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 01:27:22 am »
woah calm down i need to repair some things u know. or we can just ask them a fee for every item they want us to  repair things. how about a set price like 10k perhaps

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 01:28:27 am »
Or Koolio can make everything not have a durability :D everyone wins, also no armor braking, from creepers :DDDD ( Creeper Mobs, i don't kill. )
insanity

Pepsi87

• Staff
  • IGN: Razor45656
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 01:31:55 am »
I cant really build anything.

blubber230

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 04:23:52 am »
i agree i think we need to have /erepair so that we can repair items and if people need repairs then it should be like 3k or 4k 5k at the most, but not 3k per item like 3k or 4kfor all repairs that are needed so that we do not get a bad reputation and so that people don't wanna get repairs from a person that charges 3k or 4k per repair. therefore we need to charge 3k or 4k per all repairs so that we can keep /erepair and not have to have a plugin so that no armor breaks it will show people that they dont need to worry and the /erepair plugin will be removed because no one would need repairs

vinmeistr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 01:04:14 pm »
i kinda agree with sly in this situation im tired of people asking me for repairs thats why i make them pay for it. instead i want it totally not to be allowed to hand out repairs on kraftzone just staff and up no more donators abusing there /erepair command to other player for free.
-Vinmeistr: mess with the best die like the rest.! jk i cant, im a staff...

RedArrow

• Yes, it is me!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 06:52:46 pm »
I can't do more then agree with Sly. Not only the arguements stated above are important, the most important thing maybe is that we are playing on a "survival" server. That means we should play vanilla minecraft without mods or plugins that change the way it was meant. There are more ways to repair items, as Sly said. The other thing is with people that charge money for repairs. Well, at least I didn't. I know people may find it unfair, mostly donors. They paid for free repairs, regular players didn't. Last I want to say it is almost impossible to set certain prices for repairs, and those prices will always be unfair. If you think about it, it brings more problems then it solves...
Cigarettes are like squirrels. They're perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Never apologize, you are already too late when you want to.

-Ex Registered
-Ex Member
-Ex Member+
-Ex Voter+
-Ex FeatherClub
-Ex Architect
-Ex Staff
-Ex Support
-Currently Donator

Undeadgummybear

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 05:06:56 pm »
I completely agree with sly and red lets keep the server to what it was meant to be just simple minecraft i vote no repairs.
Always better at asking for forgiveness than for permission.

johnny

• Staff
  • YIKERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 05:35:18 pm »
isnt there a way to just get a solution where every donor and up could enjoy? I know evryone of us dont want others to ask us to repair stuff. I know its kinda bs for donors that paid over 30$ to repair items for ppl who didnt pay for donor. maybe there gonna be a rule where only donors and up could only repair for their self. and the others should use an anvil or even combining their tools together. No charging anything just keep the power to yourself. If they want a repair just tell them to donate 20$ to the server.

Theodor Andrei

• IGN: TheodorAndrei
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:47 am »
You can also do for members and up /repair comand for 2k and /repair all command for 10k!!! Everyone wins! ;D
Lost Monkey! If someone saw it ,  bring pepsi to me!

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 11:01:45 am »
You can also do for members and up /repair comand for 2k and /repair all command for 10k!!! Everyone wins! ;D

And yet even at those lowly repair prices some would still want free repairs or be asking.

Donators should be charging to do repairs I have given out rough guideline prices out before, however 'currently' its entirely upto whoever is doing the repair to suggest a price for doing it based on items and time doing it etc

Doing free repairs for friends, other town residents, I don't encourage however its not something I take seriously currently. Of course anyone offering free repairs out in main chat out to anyone will be stopped as donator perks are really only intended for the donator.

And giving free repairs out diminishes the value someone might see in donating for tier3. If a potential donator sees no benefit to it when they can get free repairs. May mean nothing to you, only the server doesn't pay for itself which is why donator perks have to offer something of value.

Theodor Andrei

• View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 06:07:02 pm »
^_0 that means yes or not?

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 10:48:25 pm »
^_0 that means yes or not?

Did you read anything I said? Take a guess...

Chris

• Donator
  • Don't let your memes be dreams. Just do it
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 11:41:24 pm »
You go, Koolio ;) Work that. rofl
insanity

Theodor Andrei

• View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2013, 09:45:03 am »
Sorry i am romanian and i dont kno that much english ... what u said there ... for me ... is japanese :D