Kraftzone.NET
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Kraftzone.NET  (Read 7568 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kraftzone.NET
« on: September 06, 2013, 07:44:33 pm »

Some of you may have noticed, Kraftzone has had a domain name change.

It is now Kraftzone.net for the website, and mc.kraftzone.net for main server, or cracked lobby mc.kraftzone.net:25575   ....this might be change to lobby.kraftzone.net  so you don't need to use the different port number will update later if I do that.

The kraftzone.tk domain will continue to work and will be renewed in the future. It's just not going to be used much anymore :)

For inquisitive minds the reason behind the change was that .tk as a domain name was getting more risky to keep as the only domain name to access Kraftzone with. Among few more reasons that I won't say, most mainsteam email providers (gmail, hotmail etc) and internet fail security spyware firewalls (ie just about all of them) are run by idiots and censorship fascists.

Who often just block such domain names as 'dangerous' or in the case of emails sending straight to the spam folder because it was not an 'approved' domain name, its all discriminatory bullshit to me, most .tk co.cc etc are all pretty much lumped into malicious type site category even if they are not, and you only get approved if you pay the mafia I mean the ICANN et al.

The last reason is Kraftzone is becoming more of network of servers and is premium now aswel, so it does fit to change.

Anyway the cityworld contest details have been posted in the general forum, it will be on the frontpage officialized soon as I finish a few more things for it.

http://kraftzone.net/contest

P.s. Like the picture even included lens flare for extra cheesiness, the Titan castle v2 is almost finished aswel... its even got a kitchen inside now lol :P

~Sly

• View Profile
    • YouTube.com/slyguy47
Re: Kraftzone.NET
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 02:32:15 am »
For those of you who aren't tech savvy i'll translate this post:

KraftZone is now running on Microsoft .NET framework. Besides the additional lag, KraftZone may crash every 8-9 minutes. You will also need to install the latest version of toasterOS, which was graciously provided to us by my nigga Obama. Download link can be found below. Also also, you will now have to pay a monthly fee that doubles every time you blink. Also also also, you must now sign your soul over to Koolio (unless you're a ginger in which case you're getting banned). So enjoy the new .NET KraftZone everyone!

toasterOS v6.9 (latest) - virus_al-qaeda.exe
toasterOS v6.9 (zip) - maleware_trojan-niggaObama.zip

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 02:52:00 am »
ad.fly so dodgy... need to fly over to China and use its firewall protection just to click on those links man.

minelord

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 11:57:17 pm »
can someone help me on how to install mods in minecraft portable v0.98 anything will be helpful