Untill the piss contest is over.
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Untill the piss contest is over.  (Read 4131 times)

Mcoorupper

• View Profile
Untill the piss contest is over.
« on: June 23, 2012, 12:35:23 am »
I won't be on because this server has become a who can suck up to hadi more contest because he gave out diamonds. I get flamed every time i say something in chat etc. A good server turned to shit because kids wanting mod why does this always happen :\ anyways once this is over ill be back but if he gets mod im gone for good.

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
Re: Untill the piss contest is over.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 12:52:51 am »
Nice way to express your feelings. Lol I love the way you made up things.  :) So what happened was some players were killed by HammyMexican and there was a little problem between if he was right to kill them or not. Well they started to get in a fight in the chat  like always i said that they annoy other players when they spam the chat with fighting. So to set it straight i gave hammy a warning and personally gave all the pplayers the things they lost after beingg killed by hammy. Well soon enough mc couldnt take it anymore, from me telling him to stop raging in chat. He started saying pointless things like ur not a mod, u nt tell us what to do, i didnt order around anybody and they all understood why i told them to stop fighting. now he assoiciates me giving there stuff back to me wanting to be mod. And i've told you b4 Koolio that the server needs more mods and i could be one. I've also told you b4 i modified my post that as support for dillon i soon started to hate adminship. So yea in his mc's eyes im trying as hard as i can to impress you. Okay ill say it WTF. Mc u r very funny.  :D
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 03:28:11 am »
Hey Hadi Your a nice person but hammy killed me and he claims no one in PCC has the rest of the items im missing so im pissed at them so i wish someone can get rid of the problem and just ban everyone in PCC already(deathknight and hammy)
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

Hadi

• I NEVER LOSE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 07:16:08 am »
Meh, Hammy is in my town now and ill keep him in line so just dont worry about him.
Hello, Hadi here, dedicated player of KraftZone.