An Open letter...
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: An Open letter...  (Read 3384 times)

bluedudex2

• Ex-staff Founder of digiknight games
    • View Profile
An Open letter...
« on: April 11, 2013, 08:11:40 am »
Thank you Sly and Koolio for showing your true colors, it is a wonderful thing that you want to stick up for what you believe in... even though it's wrong.
Thank you Sly and Koolio for being racist, but hey the fact that there is a lack of  people who come on tonight is not related to what you said.
Thank you Sly and Koolio for believing in conspiracy, but no matter how you slice it the Holocaust is still about murder, and that is not a lie.
Thank you Sly and Koolio, i bet if i show someone i know that was a little kid that lived in a concentration camp at that time, they would appreciate it.
Thank you Sly and Koolio, together your ignorance can beat kin jong un's ignorance.
Thank you Sly and Koolio for pissing off everyone.
Also here are some things my friend blackraine7 said:

"Well if only he knew the bloodshed and loss to all those families. If I were him I would stop before I find him personally and shove a rusty knife done his whore mouth you don't joke like that. Thats not even funny I would hate to be him later.

Well I mean you cant imagine watching your family members get shot in the back of the head or starved to death and burned its inhumane and cruel. Lets just say theres some fucked up people out there.

As I stated earlier it was fucked up and wrong and you don't make fun of something like that"

I don't care if you lock or delete this but if you do i know your a real pussy, everyone is thinking the same exact thing, but I'm the only one with the balls to stand up for what's right and i refuse to be a part of your idiotic behavior, when your running something like a server don't let ignorance get in the way, get your big boy pants on and put your ignorance aside and get rid off the nazi signs at spawn and don't do it again because you should think about other people for once instead of caring only about you, so grow a pair, and stop doing it, and start acting your age and BTW i was being sarcastic about the thank yous if you didnt get it by now.

An open letter to sly and koolio
Bluedudex2
Playing games for the graphics is like watching p0rn for the story

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: An Open letter...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 07:22:44 pm »
It's a closed letter because all it shows is some whiny dumb ass making threats and showing just how fucking dumb he his.

I don't care if some parody of sly's offends you, you have the right to be offended. If you think that is your place to be offended and make a mountain over a molehill  over what happened many decades is your place to. Then I feel very sorry for your ignorance, it's really kinda pathetic and very telling of just how braindead you are.

Also you do not have the right to come onto my forum and make threats, I tolerate a lot of things including scary symbols ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika ) however I won't tolerate shitheads trying to stir trouble.

I'd get into the known facts (aka not your conspiracy in fictional bullshit of lies that you have been lead to believe) however it would be absolutely pointless because I'd be clearly having a conversation with a dumb ass and psychopath known as blackshithead7.

To your scum shit  friend blackraine7, if you knew jack shit you wouldn't be so fcking dumb. If I knew you personally, you would be the butt end of many jokes :P

"Holocaust is still about murder"

Actually one of things it was about, was getting 'jews' land in Isreal.. the millions killed was just a bonus on the cake for the elite scum who orchestrated the 'War Theater' and provided the bullshit deception to dumbass public so they would fund the wars. Shows how much you fking know you dumb prick. Most deaths were those fighting for the enemy that sent them to go fight.. aka their trustworthy Government and Media working for the Banks, helped with main stream propaganda and peer pressure to go fight for cunts ( I mean country)

People who do not use seek to find truth and use their intelligence to question what they are told are nothing more than animals for slaughter by those who are your real enemies. Personally if I were you, I'd stop defending a history you clearly know fking little about other than that people died, because the only true history you will ever know is the one you experience yourself.

Clearly propaganda history lessons are doing a good job on educating dumbites. When the blind lead the blind they all fall in the ditch.

- Open letter closed -

Thank you, now gtfo.